Tue 16 Jan 2018
This edition of 'A Bit About...' is from our lettings manager, Thelma Williams. Here's what she had to say!...
1. How did you first get into estate agency?
"I came in for mortgage advice and mentioned a part-time job would be good"
2. What is your favourite part of the job?
3. What is your least favourite part of the job?
"Entering invoices when Jo is off!"
4. How long have you been in estate agency?
5. What would you be doing if you were not in estate agency?
"Probably fostering children"
6. What were you doing before estate egency??
7. What is your 'party trick' ?
"Converting a bad tenant into a good one!"
8. What is your favourite food?
9. What is your most embarassing moment in estate agency?
"Moaning about someone to the office and the phone was still connected!"
10. What is your favourite part of the job?
"Spending time with my grandaughter Lai-Cie. Oh.... and holidays!"
11. Guilty pleasure?
"Watching tennis for hours and hours on end..."
12. What do you take interest in that people may not expect?
Stay in touch with our social media pages for more staff interviews... there are some corkers! Also keep up to date with legislaton, property changes and all new properties coming to the market.
"Thank you very much for your honesty, kindness and availability to always help. As a Tenant I must say that I don't have a single negative word about Ferndown Estates service.I will always have a kind and positive word regarding Ferndown and I will not be afraid to share it with friends, colleagues and acquaintances. "